Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rohimkarki
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Extra Bill every month

Hello all, I would just want to ask if any other person is having the same billing problem as mine.

I bought one samsung galaxy s8 on plan it was called $59  Samsung Galaxy S8 Promo Plus Plan on january 2018. As I am an University student i was eligible for 10% student discount.So, after applying the discount my bill should have been $53.10 per month. But I was started to be charged just 4 months ago before that i was only using sim only plan.
Now the problem is; I used to get $151 per month bill for about 3 months and then i had to talk to online agent and had to ask them to resolve my problem and would promise that this wont happen on next billing but still the same process continued for 3 months.
But , the current bill is $1131.Its too much to bear. who gets $1131 bill in a month? for $53.10 plan?For a single samsung galaxy s8 device. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Extra Bill every month

We'd really need to take a closer look.

It's concerning that the bill has suddenly become so high.

What charges are listed i.e. excess data, handset payout fee? Something doesn't sound right there.

You can PM us if you like? We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
rohimkarki
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

And recently like 3-4 days ago during live chat an agent had told me that another agent has commited to solve my issue so he was not going to solve my problem and told me that lady has made a commitment to solve my problem by 3rd dec monday 2018 but i never got a call or any email regarding the matter. I hate the customer service experience. and i cannot always be thinking about this problem as i have many other things to do. Can nobody solve my problem or is this the standard of optus's customer service?
I would like to enquiry all the live chat agents that have promised to solve my problem and why have they failed to do so and only gave me fake promise and confirmation of solving my problem.
I would like to ask the authority to please check all my live chat records from the very begining and solve my problem once and for all.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

I've replied back to your private message @rohimkarki.

I'll chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors