cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Sabina01
New Contributor

Express delivery?

Hi

I was promised that if I ordered my phone before 2pm today, I would receive it tomorrow - just in time for Christmas. 

I've now placed an online order and I'm being told this is not, and had never been possible. Information on the net clearly states that Optus express delivery means next day...

The phone is a Christmas gift for my son and I only purchased it knowing it would arrive in time. 

Please help!

Sabina

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Express delivery?

Hello Sabina01. I'm sorry for the delay. Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. Unfortunately these delays have pushed out delivery dates. We’ll send you an email confirming your delivery date once your order has been processed and it will be dispatched as early as it can be. Unless you have been contacted for follow up, there is no need to reach out to our Online Sales Direct team at this stage. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Sabina01
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply but I don't see how this helps. You shouldn't promise what you can't deliver. Well done Optus. I will be sure to share my experience...

0 Kudos
New Contributor Sabina01
New Contributor

Hi Mike

Thanks for responding. I'm not sure what's going on but I've received messages with activation codes that suggest I've received my phone, however, it's still not here...

When I called to follow up I was told that I haven't been assigned a handset. My neighbor, who purchased his phone after me, received a text saying his phone was on its way. I haven't received the same text  (only an activation code) and my phone was apparently "in stock" when I placed the order (my neighbors was on back order).

What's going on?.... Can you please check that everything's ok? Your sales team staff a very helpful when making a purchase but quite the opposite once I'd "signed on the dotted line". I currently have no confidence in Optus, which is a shame as I have three mobiles (I'm the account holder for my daughter's plan and my sons pre paid in addition to my own plan) plus home phone and internet with you...

Regards

Sabina

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Hey @Sabina01 - sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We definitely don't want you to feel like we're not here to help. For immediate assistance with this, we'd recommend reaching out to our Sales Support team over LiveChat, who will be able to let you know of the status of your order in real-time → http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat. Alternatively, if you can shoot me a PM with your full name, date of birth, account number and order number, we can take a look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors