cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Excessive Mobile Data Usage

Try turning of the 4g mobile data altogehter the more people that do othis the better off we will be then we can wait till we can move to another service provider....no fix this is the best option...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No doubt about it, they’re cheating us. Get off Optus asap i say. the excess data Bs has happened to me 5 months in a row now, always the same pattern, dramatically chewing data with about a week to go. customer support are impotent and can’t understand english. honestly, the sooner this contract finishes the better and straight off Optus. i wish i were a lawyer to bring a class action against them.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

In the last two months my data usage with Optus has spiraled from around 20gb per month to over 85! I’ve gone backwards and forwards on the phone with them till I’m bleeding from the eyeballs. I’m convinced there Has been a change with their data Collection numbers and will have to change companies at the end of the month. Staff have been hopeless. No one listens. Something is broken here or they are scamming.
0 Kudos