Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Adamcosta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Esim- Telstra sim, Optus esim. Do I still get Optus sport

I want to grab a new phone with an Optus esim and with a Telstra sim. As I am avid EPL viewer, can I still watch Optus Sport via the phone’s Optus service? I wasn’t sure if Optus would play hardball and deny the privilege.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rachel924
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Esim- Telstra sim, Optus esim. Do I still get Optus sport

yes, it will..

Serena_YC

Hi @Adamcosta

As long as you have an active Optus Sport subscription (could be a paid subscription via an app store or included as part of your Optus mobile plan), you can most definitely access Optus Sport on your device. 

The only difference is that if you are viewing Optus Sport content using the Telstra service, any data used will be counted against your data inclusion. More information on data-free viewing for Optus Sport can be found on this post.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Adamcosta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fantastic. Thank you Rachel
0 Kudos
Adamcosta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cheers Serena
0 Kudos