Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
dcampbell
New Contributor
New Contributor

Epic Value plan expired too early

On April 17th I signed up for a new plan: the Epic Value plan that lasts for 42 days.  That plan expired on May 4th.  This is NOT 42 days.  Please turn my plan back on, and give me what I paid for please. My phone number is *hidden*

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Epic Value plan expired too early

Just a heads up dcampbell as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
dcampbell
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just as a heads up: your My Optus App does not work, it throws up a message saying it doesn't have enough information to let me in.  I called Optus only to be given a number: 1300343302 that I cannot call because I have no credit.  Please note that when a customer calls about their credit expiring early, DON'T GIVE THEM A NUMBER THAT THEY NEED CREDIT FOR TO CALL. Now you won't help me.  I don't want to just accept that Optus has absolutely NO way to provide support to their customers.  Please help me. What can I do?

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Are you sure you charged $30 or more?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors