cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Mickinmelb
Occasional Contributor

Entertainment extras

Hi . Let me just say...I have been an optus customer for many years now.. mainly for the extras we get for being on dearer plans... however... these  are slowly being taken away from me iheart... national geographic to name two... this is not whst I entered into a contract for and despite what optus says... these were part of the contract when I resigned... I am not happy and will not enter into a contract with optus again.... maybe those who feel the same way should join up and boycott optus and hit them were it hurts... 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Entertsinment

Hi Mickinmelb,

Thanks for raising this issue.

Ultimately these extras aren't part of contracts.

Please see National Geographic App Closure and iHeartRadio Update... fair to say both circumstances weren't really in Optus' control and I'm sure there are plans in place to bring in other Entertainment extras for customers including 12 Months Apple Music.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Mickinmelb
Occasional Contributor

Re: Entertsinment

Yes your right they are not in the contract, but the fact they were included played a big part in my decision to stay with optus and the plan I needed to service those entertainment bonuses. They have now gone leaving me with no additional extras...not a good thing to do..and very unfair on those of us who did like I did... 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors