cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor NurtureMe1
New Contributor

End of year tax statement

I just need an overall summary of 2015 to 2016 bills that I've paid so I can give it to my tax agent. Does anyone know where I can find this?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: End of year tax statement

Hey there NutureMe1, if you'd like to send me a private message with the account number, your full name and DOB for ID as well as your email address as I'll be able to organise your Tax statement for you 🙂 Thanks!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Flick21
New Contributor

I need one too!!! By tomorrow!!!! I've been all over this site and can't see where I can access the information.... help please!!!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Please send me a private message with your account details, full name and DOB for ID and I'll get it done!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Flick21
New Contributor

I need one too urgently for the 16/17 financial year! Why can't this be accessed on this site?

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @Flick21 - should be able to arrange this one for you. Can you please private message me with your account number, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Ezmay83
New Contributor

Hi Shauna,

Any chance you may be able to assist me as well with an end of year tax statement for 2017/18 please?

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Sure @Ezmay83, just send me a PM with your full name, number and DOB 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor etw
New Contributor

Need a tax summary statement for 2017-2018 super quickly please! How do I go about obtaining this??

Cheers

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Hey @etw, if you can send through a private message with the following details - full name, date of birth and account number, we can certainly look into this

0 Kudos
Top Contributors