cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

End of contract

My 24 months phone contract ends on 21st of September. Can I port to a prepaid sim before the end of contract?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: End of contract

Hey @kiranbaby. We can organise a Post to Prepaid change for you, if there was any outstanding charges those would apply otherwise there should be no issue organising that change. 

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. We recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: End of contract

Yep. Just make sure there's no cancellation fee on your plan (it will be in the CIS).

Also ensure where you port to allows for you to take your number. For example Optus has some good prepaid deals but some of them won't allow existing customers to keep their number.