Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Vincent0214
New Contributor
New Contributor

End of contract and change plan

Hi,

My contract with phone for 24 month was just end yesterday but I want to change my plan without contract because since I haven't used that much data and that current cost me 65 per/month and uncertainty of state so can I change my plan to lower cost without any contract and what should I do ?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kyri_YC

Re: End of contract and change plan

Hey there @Vincent0214. If you are seeing to change over you plan to something new and cheaper, I recommend checking out our range of Optus Choice month-to-month SIM plans on our website.

Our plans start from as little as $39 per month for 10GB of data and move up from there depending on what inclusions you may need.

I also recommend having a chat with our Sales Team via 1300 417 220 (Mon - Fri: 8 am - 9 pm, Sat: 9 am - 7 pm and Sun: 9 am - 6 pm) or visiting one of our retail stores to gain more information on changing over your plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.