cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor nathanj
New Contributor

Email to SMS

I am wanting to organise email to sms notification IE (phonenumber@optusnet.com.au) that i can give to a server so when an email is sent to me they can also send it via sms. Is this a service i can get easily enough????

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: Email to SMS

Hey nathanj 🙂 

It's not something we organise it's what happens when you send a text message to an email address. 

Can't confirm that it'll work in the reverse, I tried to test it out on my own device however wasn't able to get it to work :(.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor prabbit70
New Contributor

There are even businesses out there offering email to sms service's that bost of using Telstra and Optus as their delivery mechanism. So why can't we get the same service? It just seems like a no brainer, and I know a lot would pay extra for it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Check out the Optus SMS Suite, which offers a number of SMS solutions for business including email-to-SMS alerts.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos