Searching...

Mobile

Eligibility

[ Edited ]
Slazz86

Hey guys, just wondering if id be able to get a phone plan. I had one when i was 18 but had a lot of financial difficulties due to injuries so i could pay it and ended up being a default which has recently been payed off in full. Im 20 now previous employment was 1 year and a half years casual with regular hours and ive recently gotten a full time job which started in april 2017.

Re: Eligibility

[ Edited ]
10000000000GB

Go to a store and see if you can sign up.

If you can't get, then buy a newish G900i off ebay and stick a OVO/Spintel/Amaysim or Aldi SIM into it.

Meanwhile, get a credit card and use it for $1 purchases from Hong Kong.

Highlighted

Re: Eligibility

PhilC

Hi @Slazz86 thanks for getting in touch and it's great to hear you're thinking about getting a phone with us! Unfortunately however I'm unable to advise whether or not your application would be successful Smiley Sad You can either apply for a service over the phone/online/in store or alternatively you can request a copy of your credit file from an external reporting body to see if there is anything that may hinder your application.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos