Searching...

Mobile

Re: Easy Optus SMS Menu Functions - Text 'Menu' to 9999

dtknox

2manynames

I have given up ever hoping this any of these services would work

text BAL to 9999 - message back : Your keyword is not recognised text MENU to 9999

text MENU to 9999 - message back : your keyword is not recognised text MENU to 9999

typical useless optus

Toomey

Sorry to hear of the issues @2manynames. Can you send me a screenshot of the errors via private message so I can raise an IT Case for investigation?

Please include your phone number, full name and DOB.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

2manynames

I can't send a screenshot because I have a dumbphone not a smartphone. 

I suspect that this function is only there for smartphones.

Highlighted

Toomey

Hmm I'm going to need to see the errors to raise an escalation. Are you able to send through a photo of your screen from another device?

If not, just send through your number, name, DOB and I'll see what I can do.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos