Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Re: Switching from Post Paid to Prepaid

aidanconway62

So i have been paying for my sons phones but hes working now and the end of postpaid billed plan is 12 December. As usual theres loads of information on the Optus site about how to sign your life away and load up OPTUS with 80 , 90 or 100+ a month. After 30 minutes of searching there is no way to switch from Post Paid to Prepaid without waiting hours in the online queue...does that stike anyone as weird, to reduce your payments its impossible to increase them its click here please. Seriously OPTUS whats with that do you really think that customers dont see through that rubbish.

Re: Switching from Post Paid to Prepaid

Hannah-L

Hey @aidanconway62! Our info page on changing between Postpaid and Prepaid is located here. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Re: Easy Optus SMS Menu Functions - Text 'Menu' to 9999

Shazta3330

You sent me an email that says ive gone and used nearlly 8 g of my 10 g in 5he last 3 days. I have not. My phone indercates ive used under 2.

This is bolocks.

Ive not used netflix nothing thats indecatets  ive used this amount please fix this

Toomey

Hey @Shazta3330, the mods can definitely look into your account but you'll need to send us some account details,

Shoot me a private message with your phone number, full name, DOB, and I'll be happy to check this out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gim

I have been trying to change prepaid plan. Tried 9999 many times and it never worked. Message from 9999:

That feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later. For other self-service options reply "menu".

Could someone help please?

Mike-N

Hi @Gim. If you send us a private message with your phone number, full name and date of birth we can assist you with the rate plan change. We'll also take a look into why the self-service function may not have been working for you Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dphh

I have a problem with a bill I paid in Jan. My son used eBay.. the account is under my ex husband 'S name.. Richard Hankin... account number,10846956000188. I asked for help in an Optus shop and spoke to the Optus enquiry line to no avail . I cannot find an address that I can send Optus that I paid the bill. I am not prepared to pay again when I have paid it. That was the first time I used eBay!! My son said their was an easier way to pay the bills then going to the post office !! 

Eos49

Thank you, very helpful!

AlexRH

Heya @Eos49, I've replied to your previous post Smiley Happy 

TJ35

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos