Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

Easy Optus SMS Menu Functions - Text 'Menu' to 9999

[ Edited ]
Andy

Need to find out your account balance, bill due date or request a payment extension? 

You can easily do this by sending a text with the word MENU to 9999 from any Optus Mobile or Mobile Broadband device that allows you to send texts. Plus there's lots of options for you Pre-Paid customers too Smiley Wink

Check out the handy guide below for a breakdown of the different functions:

sms_menu_nosms_no_iou.png

*Me2U requires a My Account/Optus Zoo username and password

These SMS are free when used within Australia, rates will apply for Post Paid customers who are roaming overseas.

Also note that not all functions will work with all plans and services.

Happy SMS'ing!

Re: Easy Optus SMS Menu Functions - Text 'Menu' to 9999

[ Edited ]
ray1

hello,if I want to recharge my prepaid sim card,but it say "Oh No! We couldn't recognise your mobile number. Do you mind double checking and then try again?" can you help me,I need this phone number

Dave

Hi Ray - chat with us via this link so we can check into this issue for you. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

tracy73

Menu 

T.l.C

tracy73

Menu

T.l.C

kitchan

Please help, never have a service like Optus, worst than Vodafone.  Please tell me how the new customer knows their an account number when needed to do online my account register?  Have enough with Optus todaySmiley Frustrated Never referral to anyone I know......

Spoiler

Rav

Menu 9999

Pinkylin

hi there?  Anyone can help me? I have reload $20 optus recharge yesterday, I need to use $10 for data, $10 for calling/SMS... 

It's hard to download optus app, any SMS way to activate the plan? 

Esther

Good Morning Pinkylin - happy to have a look for you if you like to PM me your full name, DOB for ID and also your mobile number! Thanks 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
26 Kudos
11 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos