Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

EOFY 25% discount not applied to account and live chat always disconnecting

Hi, I signed up with the EOFY 25% discount and have a confirmation email advising of such.  However, my second bill does not show the discount being applied.  I went into store and the man called up billing and was able to confirm that the 25% discount was flagged in the system.  He said it would take 10 days for it to be applied and that I should get a $10 credit for my 2nd bill.  It has been 10 days and I have received no updates on this.

Tonight I have tried to follow up via live chat and the chat keeps disconnecting while the consultant is checking.  I tried 5 or 6 times and still have no answer.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: EOFY 25% discount not applied to account and live chat always disconnecting

Sounds like its all in order (on your end).  I'd just wait another month and see what your next bill is. The confirmation email is binding. If down the track it doesn't get sorted then the TIO ombudsman will arrange a refund.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: EOFY 25% discount not applied to account and live chat always disconnecting

This should be an easy issue to resolve, I'm sorry you've had such a run around with Live Chat. Feel free to send me a Private Message with your number, name and DOB if you still need a hand.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos