Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rocket1
New Contributor
New Contributor

EMAIL on phone not PC

I recieve some emails on my iPhone, but they aren't delivered to my PC.

How do I change the phone settings?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: EMAIL on phone not PC

Your phone is probably set up to use POP3 and there should be an option in your mail app similar to "Leave message on server" which needs to be ticked.

See here for more info about Optus email and POP3.

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Spot on @YetAnotherAcc 🙂 

@rocket1, You can find screenshots on the first and third page. Let us know how you go. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
rocket1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks
I think this has fixed my issue.
0 Kudos
rocket1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply, but 1st & 3rd page of what...
0 Kudos
rocket1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks
I think this has fixed my issue.

Ness_YC

That's great @rocket1! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else. Our 24/7 Messaging Team via the My Optus App are ready to assist. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.