cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

E3372 on Windows 10 1903 Not Working

I have an E3372 4G USB modem, which has been working well on my Windows 7 laptop.

Unfortunately my laptop died a couple of weeks ago. I have replaced it with a Windows 10 laptop (HP Elitebook 1040 G4) and also tried it on a Surface Pro 4. Bothe devices running Windows 10 x64 1903.

When I plug in the E3372, Windows recognises the portable drive that contains the installation files, but it doesn't recognise the modem. Device Manager shows no change to the networking components. 4G connectivity isn't available, and 192.168.8.1 (or 192.168.1.1) aren't accessible from a browser.

I believe this has been an issue on previous Windows 10 updates. I can't find a fix anywhere.

Since the E3372 is still a current model and is on sale in local shops, is Optus looking into a solution to this?

Thanks,

Garth2079

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: E3372 on Windows 10 1903 Not Working

So did you get the Optus software installed correctly? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: E3372 on Windows 10 1903 Not Working

Yep, and after a couple of false starts, the dongle started working, so all good.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors