Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor PDWW
New Contributor

Download Bill into Excel

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the option to download your bill into a spreadsheet as a csv file has gone?

Can't find it since the update to the My Account page.

Desperately needed!

Thanks, PW

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor PDWW
New Contributor

Re: Download Bill into Excel

Also noticed on the PDF bill it does not show which phone numbers SMS messages have been sent to, just a total sent. Again, I need this and it comes out on the CSV file ???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
JustinB
Blog Author

Hi PDWW,

The option to download onto a CSV file has been removed from My Account as the PDF option is now available.

We can switch on itemised billing for you if you would like to send us your details? This will mean that moving forward the number will appear next to the text.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor PDWW
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply but why? The PDF option has always been available alongside the CSV.

I have used the CSV option for nearly 2 years now and it works seamlessly into a spreadsheet used for management reporting. (including SMS numbers sent to)

How can you sudenlly pull a service without notice??  Yet another incident of the apalling customer service Optus provides.

Highlighted
New Contributor PDWW
New Contributor

Justin,

tried to fill out the form but am interstate, it's a mobile world and I don't carry some of the info you asking for when travelling,

Sorry Paul
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee Andy
Retired Employee

Hey Paul, as PDF is the preferred method for our customers to download bills we only kept this option when updating our online billing system, however can understand your frustration with this feature being removed and I'll pass this feedback on for you.

You can send us through your details via the link Justin provided above to change to itemised bills once you have the details handy, alternatively you can also call customer service to have this changed on 1300 300 937.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor jjh2000
New Contributor

I am disappointed with your service, I rang Optus and asked them to itemise my bill because I need it for reporting purposes and was told that it cannot be done. I also sent in an enquiry over 10 days ago and no one has contacted me either. So does this mean that this option was not available in the first place?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee Andy
Retired Employee

Hey jjh2000, did you send through an enquiry via the link I posted previously?  Just trying to find your community username in our forms but it's not showing up!  Let me know and I'll check further for you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor gilo
New Contributor

Agree with PW and jjh2000..... very disappointing that Optus does not give the option of downlaoding the usage in .csv or .xls or even in .txt ..... c'mon it's not that hard to implement... it 2 lines of code......

Top Contributors