Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
misstainaxo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Double data wasn't added

Hi all,

yesterday i I got a text from Optus saying that I could get double data if I sent the code to the number, so I did that and I got a text back confirming it and saying that all I have to do is recharge $40+ by 06/09 (today). I recharged at about 10pm but my double data hasn't been added. I know it isn't a huge deal, but I was kinda looking forward to the extra data as I'm going to the other side of the country with no wifi at the house I'm staying at.

i hope someone can help!! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Double data wasn't added

Had a similar issue. I'll escalate your thread so hopefully a Optus member can appoint the appropriate actions.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hey misstainaxo, have you received your bonus data since? Shoot through a private message with your account details and we'll look into it for you. 

0 Kudos
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Of course if you're not sure how to do that I've setup a link to EV the mod private message thingy.

Click here to send a private message to Ev_

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
CRETIN
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yeah Optus please explain why this keeps on happening I'VE recharged atleast four times when that offer was released.

I'm really hoping that you are not going down the same path as Telstra has done.

Where NO MATTER WHAT.

YOU THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG AND THAT TELSTRA HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG,

AND YOU NEVER READ THE FINE PRINT THAT STATES THAT TELSTRA WILL ALWAYS BE CORRECT,

AND YOU THE CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE EXTRA PENALTIES FOR TRYING TO GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED 

CAUSE IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT FOLLOWING THE SAME PATH TELSTRA HAS THEN I THINK I AM BETTER OFF DUMPING OPTUS AS I DUMPED TELSTRA AND GO TO ANOTHER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PROVIDER.

0 Kudos