Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Scarlet128
New Contributor
New Contributor

Double data promotion

Hi. I'm currently using the old Optus Prepaid Epic Data plan since 2018. Recently I have been getting double the amount of data from a $60 recharge, which gives me 40GB of data (80GB after bonus). My question is, is the double data offer only works for a $60 recharge? Or I can still get double data if I recharge with anything below $60. Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ness_YC

Re: Double data promotion

Hey @Scarlet128, we appreciate you reaching out. Good question! Double data is only available on $40+ recharges when recharged via the My Optus app or online at optus.com.au/recharge using a Credit Card or PayPal.

Other must mentions include: 

• Double data will expire as per standard recharge expiry of the customer's plan. For example, if you have a 28-day recharge expiry the bonus data will expire within 28 days
  • Bonus data will not rollover
  • You will receive an SMS once the bonus data has been applied to their account

This promotion ends on 31 January 2021. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Scarlet128
New Contributor
New Contributor

That answers my question perfectly. Thank you!
Ness_YC

No worries at all @Scarlet128! Have an amazing day. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors