cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Rustycat
New Contributor

Double data promotion issue not solved

I am so over this double data issue.  Tried for months to get this reflected on our plan and have spent so much money on extra data charges each month which I then have to contact Optus for a credit because I should have double data.  This was finally fixed last month and we got our double data.  Problem solved - NOT!!!  Now its a new month and there's no double data and it looks like I am back to square one.  I am so over this!  Can anybody help me????

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Double data promotion issue not solved

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor moko66
Occasional Contributor

I wish i could explain , why this is happening to you and many others ? 

Unfortunately , most complaining about this issue are asked to send a private message - when contacted by someone from Optus . 

This issue should be openly spoken about in an Open Forum , for everyone to see and Optus's replies as well 

I sincerely hope you have your matter resolved and many others too !

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

This is an open forum. Google easily directs anyone to it. But the forum's style tends to dump threads within a day, and nobody goes looking for them except Google.

I doubt anyone would care much about the issue on other forums like Whirlpool, because there is already enough crap clogging that forum.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor moko66
Occasional Contributor

I'm sure the Paying customers of Optus , experiencing this isue -would like to know who else and how many are affected . 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @Rustycat - I've just replied to your private message. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors