cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Wheelz27
New Contributor

Double data promo

Hey, is the double data promo offering double data every month or is it a one off data amount ? The wording of this promo seems a bit grey... cheers 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Double data promo

Looking at the ads for the plans with this promo it does state how long you get the double data for, its not a single once off data amount.

E.G.: 

Min. total cost $480 over 12mths. Offer ends 20/05/18. New and recontracting services only. Includes 15GB bonus data for 24mths. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
New Contributor Wheelz27
New Contributor

Yep got that, would be clearer if it said includes 15gb bonus data/month for 24 months however, as I wouldn’t be surprised if it had been 15gb total bonus that was available for up to 24 months, or when used. Maybe I have trust issues

0 Kudos
New Contributor sharlswa
New Contributor

You have every reason to have trust issues. I'm still trying to sort out my bonus data. The same thing happened to me last year as well. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@sharlswa, I've replied back to your private message. 

Feel free to chat with us there. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos