Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Double data promo

Wheelz27

Hey, is the double data promo offering double data every month or is it a one off data amount ? The wording of this promo seems a bit grey... cheers 

Solution

Re: Double data promo

Paddylee

Looking at the ads for the plans with this promo it does state how long you get the double data for, its not a single once off data amount.

E.G.: 

Min. total cost $480 over 12mths. Offer ends 20/05/18. New and recontracting services only. Includes 15GB bonus data for 24mths. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Wheelz27

Yep got that, would be clearer if it said includes 15gb bonus data/month for 24 months however, as I wouldn’t be surprised if it had been 15gb total bonus that was available for up to 24 months, or when used. Maybe I have trust issues

sharlswa

You have every reason to have trust issues. I'm still trying to sort out my bonus data. The same thing happened to me last year as well. 

Dan_C

@sharlswa, I've replied back to your private message. 

Feel free to chat with us there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
166 Kudos
108 Kudos
104 Kudos
76 Kudos
74 Kudos