cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Nikkit
New Contributor

Does Optus Sport work on Christmas Island?

Does the Optus sport app work on Christmas Island?? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Does Optus Sport work on Christmas Island?

The app itself may but being able to watch content on it over there is unlikely.

More info on Watching Optus Sport from overseas

Edit: It does not work on Christmas Island.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

@Ray_YC Smiley Very Happy hehehe, I believe Christmas Island is part of Australia territory, it is kinda like saying Tasmania is oversea.

It all depends if Optus recognise the IP address that you are connected from is an Australian IP address. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Haha I was waiting to be pulled up on that @SillyGogo , I know it is... over a sea/ocean Smiley Wink

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors