Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor StevieG
New Contributor

Dodgy MIA Sphere Live Charge

Hi

I have a charge on my bill from MIA Sphere Live which is completely bogus. Can someone please advise the best way to dispute this. I have tried live chat but it is not working and I do not want to call - it is too painful talking to people with no idea.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Dodgy MIA Sphere Live Charge

I'm surprised Optus LiveChat has been a problem. 

Optus officially stopped accepting these charges a few months ago (Shortly before Tesltra recieved a $20 million dollar fine from the ACCC for exposing their customers to this fraudulent activity) LiveChat should simply wipe the fee now without issue. you can try again and hopefully the next agent is better informed.

Otherwise I'll flag @Dan_C or @Toomey and they'll usually sort the issue for you on request.

PS also ask Optus to set your Premium SMS limit to $0 to stop it happening again.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @StevieG - we can take a look!
Can you please confirm your mobile number, full name and DOB via a private message? I'll take a look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor StevieG
New Contributor

Thanks for your replies.

I ended up getting through to live chat eventually and was able to get the charge disputed. The agent said I would receive a call from MIA sphere in a couple of days regarding a refund but I ended up getting a text saying that I would be credited the amount on my next bill so happy enough with that.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors