cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dispute amount on bill, no way out!!!

Hi Optus,

I have made phone calls, went to the store and chat online regarding dispute amount on bills. None of the teams have give any solution but led me in circles.

Who should I talk to regarding this issue? I have always paid loyalty to Optus but the customer service now is really disappointing. All the teams are playing football.

Please, please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Dispute amount on bill, no way out!!!

You can't dispute bills in a store (they have no control over them)

You best bet is to WRITE a complaint to the Optus Complaint address.

This gives you an official complaint number and a reply in about 10 days.

Based on the response you can then accept or move onto asking the TIO to look into the matter for you.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Dispute amount on bill, no way out!!!

Hey @Haiyang, happy to help, although you haven't really clarified the type of charges you're disputing. We would need to verify your account and take a look at your bill. Feel free to send through a private message and we can work from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors