Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nellemk
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Disgusting service

I have been an Optus customer for at least 15years, having my current number for about 9yrs. I upgraded my plan in DECEMBER, by January, Optus still had not applied the upgrade. I took screen shots of my plan upgrade and order. So in January I used the live chat feature and was assured that will holidays there were problems but on checking my plan upgrade will be applied on Feb 4th, at least 6 weeks after I upgraded my plan. Now February 5th and my plan has NOT BEEN UPGRADED. Absolutely disgusting service for long time customers. I think I will be looking to Vodafone or Telstra plans considering I am not locked into an Optus service.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Disgusting service

Sorry to hear of the run around with this order. How are you sure it wasn't completed on the 4th? Your online account will take up to 48 hours to update. If you would like me to double check, shoot me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. I'll get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos