cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor KittenKink
New Contributor

Disgust at Optus Sales Team

How many of u have called just to ask a simple question about device functions and the compatability between 2 different devices and I repeat "just a product tech query" nothing more, to then much later in the day, after Optus business hours, receive an email of a sales order confirmation, contract/product disclosure details and tracking info ?...when NOT ONCE DID YOU DISCUSS PURCHASE OR CONSENT EVER ! Not happy Jan !!!!

Update : my unconsented for sales Order has arrived by delivery today. There is no record of it on optus systems or on my active Optus accounts I’m told By a team leader/supervisor yet I’ve had the emails, txt confirmations etc prior to delivery today.
The order had been added to also 24hrs after the first order appeared In my emails with extras at more billing expense. It has now been escalated to the highest point possible in optus hiearachy by a very concerned and confused supervisor. She’s not the only one concerned. What about my identity and privacy rights without mentioning fraudulent!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Disgust at Optus Sales Team

That's really poor form if that's what's happened.

Recently I've had to call a couple of times to make a change to my account (billing address as an example) and when they did it I got a message to advise they'd received my order. He did everything right, it was just the system sending a poorly worded automated message. Hopefully it's just something like that for you

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor KittenKink
New Contributor

Re: Disgust at Optus Sales Team

Hi Sam, yes that's exactly what's occurred and have confirmed it with Optus before I'd made the original post. I wish I'd been able to say it was a tech glitch but no.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors