Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Disconnected Pre-paid number

[ Edited ]
Annie_1

I'm temporary working overseas at the moment for two years. 

I had this phone number for 6 years! before I leave for work, visited Optus store and staff told me to change it from postpaid to prepaid and add the long term expiry plan. My expiry date is on 22 April 2018. Before that date I was away on trip and panicked that I would lose my phone number. Called Optus on phone and staff told me not to worry and that my phone number still available after expiry date for six months! I sat down and relaxed and of now I'm trying to get it back! they now telling me my phone number is long gone and canceled!!! My phone number is extremely important to me as I will lose all my clients!!! when I call the phone number it says it is disconneted and I have the SIM card of that phone number with me and it says in phone, No service.

Please I need help!

Re: Disconnected Pre-paid number

caaf

I sent a shout out to the Optus team to have a look..

Still if the number was important why run the risk of prepaid and quarantine, especially if you have clients hanging off  it. Hopefully the number was originally an Optus number and not returned to the allocated telco as otherwise you may be out of luck.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Disconnected Pre-paid number

AlexRH

Hey there @Annie_1, I've replied to your PM Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
108 Kudos
103 Kudos
84 Kudos
78 Kudos
43 Kudos