Occasional Contributor

Re: Different ways of updating phone contract

Ok. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, I'm now wondering if the prompt you're seeing as always been there.

All of our other communication on Flex upgrades does state that you'll need to head in-store to process the upgrade.

I'm now confirming whether our retail stores are processing flex upgrades as per normal or if there's been any impact due to COVID-19.

I suspect that they're still business as usual but better to double check.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
jack0194
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

"I'm now confirming whether our retail stores are processing flex upgrades as per normal or if there's been any impact due to COVID-19." Did you hear back about this? @Dan_C  

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've been advised that our retail stores are processing Flex and new phone trade ups as per normal.

@jack0194, I'd definitely suggest popping in. 

I went though our past communication around trade ups and we've always advised customers to head-in-store. 

I'd have thought that the prompt you received would have directed you to retail. I've brought this up with the guys, so we'll see if anything changes on that front. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors