Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Device limit exceeded

Evereytime I log on to optus sport it keeps saying device limit exceeded, how do I fix this? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Device limit exceeded

Morning waitss,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Each Optus Sport login can only have 4 devices linked to the username

If you were just trying to watch on the IPhone and were getting this message it probably means you need to delete one of the devices from your Optus Sport account. You can do this by logging onto https://sport.optus.com.au/ then logging in in the top right hand corner, once logged in - go to settings > devices, please note you can only make one change every 30 days. 

Please let us know if you still need a hand with this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I are experiencing the same problem but in a different way, I have 3 registered devices, an android phone, an iPad and Apple TV. I predominantly watch on the Apple TV. On Saturday 28/10 I had been logged out of the application due to a recent update, as soon as I logged in i received the error message “Device Limit Exceeded”. I checked my devices and it was showing 2 X Apple TV log ons. I have since deleted one of them but I cannot view content. 

Can someone please contact me to resolve the issue. I have tried in the past to contact the optus service desk but they are very unhelpful and claim they cannot assist in resetting the devices access. I do not believe for a second that the owner of the application does not have admin rights.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Bourbon80, I've replied to your previous post. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos