Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Delivery rejected

I ordered a Samsung S8 a week ago. It supposes to deliver today. When the delivery came, I cannot sign for the phone and the delivery guy just took it back. I been waiting for  whole morning and still cannot get the phone. I called startrack delivery and they ask me to contact optus . When i called the online delivery team, they directed me to online sales team.When I talked to online sales team, they directed me back to the delivery team. I cannot image that optus service is so bad. Right now I just wanna to know how can i collect my phone.My order number is  XXXXXXXX and consignment number XXXXXXX

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Delivery rejected

Hi @whatevejfalskd, sorry to hear about your experience there. Generally speaking if there's a missed delivery, it will be sent to the local post office to be collected and signed for. Did you receive anything in the way of a note or confirmation from Star Track? I can see now that the parcel has been collected and signed for, so glad to see you eventually got it sorted and collected 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos