cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Delivery of device

I would like to know who or what are the steps regards to mis leading information give regards to the delivery of my new device
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Delivery of device

Hi clphjt17,

Do you mean due to this delivery issue?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

FERGIE
Your help today has been outstanding and thank you for understanding my concerns and frustrations in regards to the tracking / delivery of my new plan and device less steers because of YOU FERGIE - also whilst I'm not feeling 100%

I, really did appreciate you FERGIE, and all the help in regards to getting my hands on my new device iPhone XS - I will be looking forward, playing around an setting up in bed whilst I'm un-well thanks to you you have made my day that's for sure..... 👍👍👍👍👍

Kind regards
👩🏼Cindee lee hunter
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's wonderful Cindee, thanks heaps for taking the time to post your experience here on Yes Crowd!

We'll be sure to locate Fergie and let them and their manager know.

Thanks again and hope you feel better real soon ☺️ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors