Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Fidi
New Contributor

Delete emails in all folders on optus webmail on my phone

6 Replies
Moderator Vicky

Re: Delete emails in all folders on optus webmail on my phone

Hi @Fidi - sorry about the late reply. Since this post have you had a chance to chat to someone who was able to look into this for you? I'm a little confused with what you were needing a hand with there - can you clarify what you were after?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Fidi
New Contributor

I use optus webmail to deliver my emails to my phone. I want to do a mass delete of my old emails held on webmail. When I go into webmail via my phone I can only delete old emails ONE BY. ONE. How can I do a mass delete?  Also the emails in the webmail trash box are not deleting on logout.

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

@Fidi- If you log into your webmail via a PC, you can 'Select All' and erase all emails that are stored in your inbox. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor damnbn
New Contributor

there is no option to select all email to delete...frustrated

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor FsH
Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem

Got an 'email quota' email... so logged into webmail to clean up.

Over 5000 emails in 'inbox'. Only option is to "delete all" which is actually only one page at a time.
I've found the 'show 200 emails' per page option (moved/buried in account settings)  but that is STILL 25 pages+ to delete.
AND it is taking at least 30 secs (plus occassionally 'index rebuild') to simply show the next page of 200 emails.... 

SO SLOW.... 

GOING MAD...

RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Sorry @FsH, it is a bit of a process. If you have your Optusnet email account set up in a mail client such as Outlook, you could set it up so that it deletes the email off the server once Outlook has retrieved it, that would stop your inbox from banking up in Webmail.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors