Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor Nomes236
Occasional Contributor

Delay in iPhone XR

Is there a delay in receiving the IPhone XR? I ordered 5 business days ago, and there is still no update. I contacted Sales Advice and they suggested that it has not left the warehouse (which I can check). But is there a shortage of the product?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Delay in iPhone XR

Hi Nomes236,

The 64GB variant is currently out of stock, however we don't know here what the status was at the time you placed your order.

The Sales Support team should be able to provide you with an update. You should get text/email updates as well.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Nomes236
Occasional Contributor

Apparently I’ve ordered the 128GB Black which says it’s in stock. But it’s now been 8 business days with no communication from Optus. I just keep getting it will be 1-3 business days from the Sales Department?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Not the best news I'm afraid.

We're no longer stocking the 128GB iPhone XR (all colour variants) 

At this stage, I'd suggest the following:

1) Contact our Sales Support and request to cancel the order

2) Contact our Sales Support and ask them to key in a new order with a different model  (note, we still have a number of 64GB models in stock) 

You can message the team here. You'll need to select, Personal Mobile Track your order

I am sorry for the misinformation. If you have any other questions for us on our side, let us know. Happy to help. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors