Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor KTmoderated
New Contributor

Default listing

So for the last two years Optus you have had a debt collector harass me night and day for an amount that was never outstanding, even though I paid Optus $239 for a service that you disconnected after only two weeks, have proof of the payment to which Optus denied ever receiving, had 5 account numbers for one service received 5 modems - 3 for adsl 2 for nbn, even though I was never connected to an adsl service only a nbn, you billed me $600+ for an adsl account that never existed. Eventually after contacting the TIO you wiped all my accounts to a balance of zero. You emailed me proof stating nothing was ever owing yet today I get another call from panthera finance chasing me for $220 outstanding. You have defaulted against my credit file too! Yet I never ever owed anything! This now needs ty he put in the hands of lawyers in my defence for all the harassment over two years and the bogus default listing that has affected my credit file for two years! I want this sorted between Optus and panthera debt collectors immediately or I will take this to every media outlet there is. I can only imagine how many others you are affecting like this illegally and causing great stress to people for your stupid mess ups daily 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Default listing

Hi there,

That does sound a disappointing and very frustrating experience.

Please note it is not something that we can assist with here on our public online community forum.

To have this resolved, please contact Optus' Financial Services department and request to speak with a manager.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors