New Contributor

Re: Deactivate my sim

activate my sim

0 Kudos
Salsa27
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: I need to cancel the port request

I need to cancel the port request . I don’t want my number ported ever over to another provider unless confirmed with me . I don’t want to change with Optus for at least a year .
0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Re: I need to cancel the port request

Hey @Salsa27, are you looking to cancel a Port Request you've made from Optus? We recommend raising this with us via the My Optus App so we can follow this up with you. 

If it was processed through another provider we recommend getting in touch with them as soon as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Zak_ahmed
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want to deactivate my sim card
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @Zak_ahmed, if you were wanting to deactivate a service- we would recommend requesting this with our Customer Support team where they will be able to walk you through this process and advise further on any applicable fees as well as terms and conditions. Our teams are available in store, over the phone at 133 937 as well as online via our 24/7 Messenger service through the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

demetra
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Lost mobile

On Saturday night I most my mobile phone at henry street Leichhardt.

How can I block it and re use my sim card

0 Kudos