Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Deactivate my sim

Hi alvy,

Please see our help and support page How to remove Optusnet email addresses

We recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
tanishqa
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want activate my service or sim
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

If you’re still needing a hand Tanishqa, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Brittfoster118
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: How do I add another mobile number to my Yes app

My account is not showing up when I log in
0 Kudos
Brittfoster118
New Contributor
New Contributor

I did not request this!!
0 Kudos
wenwith
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Activate my Voicemail

I have been trying to activate my voicemail according to your instructions on the website calling 321 and it asks me to enter my mobile number and press#. When I do that it hangs up on me.

How do I activate my voicemail?

0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Re: Activate my Voicemail

Hi wenwith

If you're having trouble setting up Voicemail using the online instructions it's best to speak with our online support team via the My Optus App. You can also send a message to our Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter, and they'll be able to assist as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
BigAl6
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi
0 Kudos
BigAl6
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm not sure what I can do I'm on contract but I have broken my phone

Hi there I'm in a contract but my phone has fallen off my forklift has been run over and smashed 

0 Kudos
LoisA
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want to ACTIVATE my SIM CARD ... NOT Deactivate it.

0 Kudos