cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Data

Hey guys could one of uses help me with this poxy thing.

You could say I'm far, from being wealthy like $50 would do me a fair bit through the week but I use that to buy credit from my pay & im actually really disappointed with this problem both times I've recharged $50 credit & I get a msg and it says I get free streaming to Spotify and what not, it's activated but yet it's taken all my data again 😕 is there a way someone can help me, fix up or replace me with my 10gbs of data that's been taking not once but twice pls 😕

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Data

Hey, 

Optus Music Streaming only covers streaming music to certain apps like Google Play Music, iHeart Radio and Spotify. If you are downloading music for offline use, then it will get deducted to your data allowance. Same with updating the music art on your phone or even creating a playlist. 

May I ask what Prepaid Plan are you on? From what I understand, you need to be on a certain prepaid plan to be able to get it. 

Best to consult Optus for assistance. Their direct number is 133937 or contact them via chat

Hope it helps. 

Cheers,

Chris

Highlighted

Hey @Jaidos101,

I've replied to your other post about this and would be happy to check this out for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for posting a detailed guide on this. This is really helpful (moderated link as unrelated to discussion)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Jeffrey190 - Sorry about the delay there. I've gone and moderated your response as it's in breach of our House Rules (https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Yes-Crowd-Guidelines/td-p/42). Please refrain from spamming our forum, as well as including external links in your post. Further breaches will result in you being banned from our page.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos