Searching...

Mobile

Rossj

I recently upgraded from a plan with 3 GB a month to 15 GB a month. But my usage available now shows 18 GB a month and not the 15 GB I was expecting. Why is this?

Re: Data

Paddylee

If you upgraded the plan mid bill cycle you will have both available data wise (only charged via pro rata)

Just a "quirk" of the system that it pro rata the billing charges but not the usage.

If you did not upgrade mid month then its something entirely different and you need to contact Optus about that (e.g. webchat etc)

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted

Re: Data

Tano

Hey @Rossj, your available data usage from the old plan likely rolling over into the new plan for the current billing cycle. We can take a look into this for you, just send through a PM with the full name, account/phone number and DOB attached to the service and we'll work from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
68 Kudos
43 Kudos