Searching...

Mobile

Data usage in one day

[ Edited ]
Saintpompey

Hi can you tell me why my data usage went from 15% to 50% in one day, when all i really did is look at optus sport the premiership league in that day.

Highlighted

Re: Data usage in one day

caaf

Certainly not wise posting private info on a public viewable site.. I've reported your thread to get it corrected.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Data usage in one day

Brock_E

Thanks for touching base, @Saintpompey. As an FYI, I've edited your post to remove your personal information. 

If you haven't spoken with someone since posting, you can request a Data Breakdown by following with this link. The Data Breakdown allows you to see which sites and apps are using your plan's data the most, while also giving you insight to compare your internet activity over the last 30 days.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
111 Kudos
109 Kudos
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
75 Kudos