Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Gemmagreenan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Data roll over

Hi, I’m looking to find out how I can do my data roll over? Every month I have extra and I want to Save it up for when I leave for my road trip
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: Data roll over

Hey @Gemmagreenan, provided you are on one of the available Prepaid Plans the Data Rollover will apply as long as you recharge before expiry. Depending on the plan you are on that can rollover up to 200GB. If you are having issues with that Rollover Data applying when you are recharging, reach out to our Messenger team via the My Optus App.  Our Support team can check that our further for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Data roll over

Depends on the plan you are on. If your plan has data rollover its automatic. There's usually a limit to how much you can keep rolling over.

You could also look at getting a 6 months or year long prepaid SIM. These are great value and you can use the data anytime in that year (so 1Gb one month and 20Gb the next). Cost might be something like $300 for 240Gb to use across the year.
0 Kudos