Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Data free Optus Sports or only EPL?

Nrzki

When I signed up, I think it was mentioned that EPL is data free. Is it only limited to EPL or are other events like the Euro qualifiers, UCL etc data free as well?

Highlighted

Re: Data free Optus Sports or only EPL?

Jeneral__Pain

If it is via the Optus Sport platform then it's data free.

If it's via any other platform (ie: Kayo) then it is not data free.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Solution

SamSam

All sport streamed through Optus sport is data free but they do put an * whenever they say that as there's potentially small amounts of data that will be consumed, regardless of the sport you're watching, because of their advertisements and things like that. I doubt you'd even notice the small amount it would use though

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Nrzki

Cheers, I did notice my data was ok after watching the UCL a few weeks back but just wanted to be sure..

Nrzki

Cheers, I thought so too. And thanks on the tip about advertisements.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
43 Kudos