cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
NaCly
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Data Usage has included last day of last bill cycle.

My Data Usage, has in this current cycle, included the last day from the last cycle. I have contacted Optus on Chat 24/7, but on their screens they cannot see it. It appears that the data on my account services in the MyOptus portal aren't working correctly. I have a screen shot, but don't have an email address to send it to. I know the last day of the last cycle is included this cycle as my modem, which has been accurate for 12 months per cycle, is indicating an error of the amount from the last day of the last cycle. Any ideas/has this happened to anyone, or has anyone an email address to send the screenshot forward for investigation? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Data Usage

Hi NaCly,

Thank you for raising this issue. That's an interesting situation.

We’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and your screenshot.

Please come back and let us know how what the issue was!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos