cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor white_rose2607
Contributor

Data Pack added to the incorrect phone number

I just purchased a 5GB monthly data pack to add to my current plan. I have received email confirming my order and I think it has been added to the wrong number. How do I change it?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Data Pack added to the incorrect phone number

Jump onto live chat - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Contributor

Not sure why but live chat isn't loading. I tried it just before I posted this and again now.

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I just tested the link and selected the "general and account related enquiries" option and got through to Glenn in under 15 seconds. Maybe try a different browser? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

Apologies about the late reply there @white_rose2607. Can I get you to confirm if this Data Pack was added via your My Optus app or online? Were you still needing a hand with this? If so, please shoot us a PM with your full name, DOB and number → http://yesopt.us/pmvicky

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor

I tried a different browser and it worked. Thanks for the advise.

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

Ah I see 🙂 No dramas! Shout out if you need a hand with anything else 🙂 For urgent inquiries feel free to get in touch with us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors