Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor XxJessxX
Contributor

Data Breakdown info not showing

Hey guys, 

Since my new billing cycle, Data Breakdown doesn’t show. 

I changed/upgraded plans on the 14th Dec, was still working. Then when the end of my billing cycle came on the 30th, I went to check my days usage, and data breakdown isn’t working. 

I’ve restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, and reset my network settings. 

Any advice? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Casey_

Re: Data Breakdown info not showing

Hey @XxJessxX, I've just responded to your PM. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Briffa
New Contributor

I have the same issue. I haven't changed plans though. Just stopped working halfway through December. Daily data use not showing up anymore either. 

0 Kudos
Contributor XxJessxX
Contributor

It’s terrible. Mine just stopped also. I’ve reset my network settings, re-downloaded then app a million times and nothing for about 10 days now. I can still see the data I’ve used as a total, but not a breakdown. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Aussieph3nom
New Contributor

Having the same issue here, What is the solution please?

0 Kudos
Contributor XxJessxX
Contributor

When I originally posted this, I literally had to wait it out. I reinstalled multiple times, and it didn’t work. Eventually it sorted itself out. 

Best bet is to wait, especially if you’re on a new contract like I was at the time. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @Aussieph3nom - Your app may just have a little bug. Sometimes these thing's do sort themselves out however we would recommend deleting the app and re-downloading it. We also recommend downloading this via the 4G network as opposed to Wifi. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors