Since my new billing cycle, Data Breakdown doesn’t show.
I changed/upgraded plans on the 14th Dec, was still working. Then when the end of my billing cycle came on the 30th, I went to check my days usage, and data breakdown isn’t working.
I’ve restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, and reset my network settings.
Solved! Solved: Go to Solution.
It’s terrible. Mine just stopped also. I’ve reset my network settings, re-downloaded then app a million times and nothing for about 10 days now. I can still see the data I’ve used as a total, but not a breakdown.
When I originally posted this, I literally had to wait it out. I reinstalled multiple times, and it didn’t work. Eventually it sorted itself out.
Best bet is to wait, especially if you’re on a new contract like I was at the time.
Hey @Aussieph3nom - Your app may just have a little bug. Sometimes these thing's do sort themselves out however we would recommend deleting the app and re-downloading it. We also recommend downloading this via the 4G network as opposed to Wifi.