cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Dan-C

Hi, I have sent repliies to you Dan-C but they don't seem to be reaching you, I still have a problem, don't know what else to do, can you contact me please. 

Pimperley

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Dan-C

The mods are not on 24/7. Any PMs will get through but you'll just have to be patient for a response.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Peter, no complaint about response from Dan, he seems to respond as if he has not received my PM replies thats all..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Dan is pretty active helping out behind the scenes. I believe though they don't see this wbsite like we do. They have some aggregating interface that pulls together all the PMs, Posts, Facebook, Twitter, etc. So its possible he's working on your original PM without noting a follow up one. 

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be in touch soon again.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've got myself a Dan_C thread now, awsome! 

Haha, maybe I should start posting my schedule @petergdownload

@pimperley, I've replied back to your private message 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Sounds great @Dan_C , I will follow that !

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@SillyGogoI'll be sure to include all vital information.

The time I wake up, the time I brush my teeth, when I'm scrolling the forum on my iDevice etc 😉 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors