Searching...

Mobile

Daily plus account information

Limbo

I have a Optus SIM as a secondary SIM in my Android phone to test Optus coverage as in thinking of churning across. 

At the moment it's mainly turned off and activates when there no/low coverage from my current provider.

How can I check my balance WITHOUT activating the sim? The Optus app only works if I'm connected to the Optus network and by doing so starts my daily plus $2 charge.  So it costs me $2 just to check my balance.

Is there a web interface for prepaid balances?  I've looked but can't find one...  Then I can check my balance without "burning" my credit.

Re: Daily plus account information

Limbo

Think I finally worked out how to get my account  to regiater my prepaid number Smiley Happy 

Re: Daily plus account information

Aman_B

Hi @ Limbo - Thanks for the update. Please note you can check your balance or usage in My Account.  Let us know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
114 Kudos
81 Kudos
80 Kudos
45 Kudos