Highlighted

Re: Customer service

Dav9999999

The Don’ts

• There a few things on the forum you shouldn’t do, such as:
  • Use threatening or rude language on the forum
  • Disrespect people’s privacy
  • Disclose confidential information
  • Post information that is: threatening, bullying, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, offensive, infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, impersonates anyone, misrepresents a relationship with any person or organisation, encourages others to commit unlawful acts, harasses anyone or is unlawful in any way
  • Post repetitive messages
  • Make negative comments about the moderation process. The Yes Crowd team’s decision will be final
  • Use ALL CAPS. Shouting on the forum will not be tolerated
  • Disclose any personal details (like account numbers, passwords or email addresses) on the forum
  • I don't see sensitive topic in the list of donts

Dav9999999

Tried live chat wasted my time got tansfered to operator on hold for 20 minutes and call was terminated by optus.

Dav9999999

Total talk time to optus 3 hours 22 minutes on my call yesterday.  I still don't have internet access. 

Dav9999999

I finally got to arrange a optus tech to come and look at my problem.  I have taken time off work today to meet with them. I hope they arrive in the 4 hour window arranged or i will have wasted more time money energy patience. Waiting. 

[ Edited ]
Vicky

@Dav9999999: We have guidelines in place to ensure this page is accessible to everyone and that the content contributed on our forum is not indecent and threatening. As advised we would be happy to investigate and pass your feedback on if that was the interaction that took place as it falls short of the expectation we have with our staff. Please also note that part of our guidelines also outlines that the our team's moderation process is final. I've also replied to your PM.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dav9999999

I understand the guidelines in their entirety. 

I recommend listening to my 3 hour 22minute  call yesterday . I in no way want to come across as threatening or inappropriate.  I was just trying to explain my optus experience truthfully . I'm sure that my experience would not fall within optus policy or guidelines.  Thanks for your consideration. 

Dav9999999

I understand the guidelines in their entirety. 

I recommend listening to my 3 hour 22minute  call yesterday . I in no way want to come across as threatening or inappropriate.  I was just trying to explain my optus experience truthfully . I'm sure that my experience would not fall within optus policy or guidelines.  Thanks for your consideration. 

Dav9999999

Have you got any feedback for me vicky

Fingers1050

12 days ago I decided to change over from Telstra.  Phone calls and chat through the app have cost me over 10 hours now.  All of it to no avail. I doubt there exists a more incompetent, inept, ignorant and arrogant company anywhere. 

I think the use of the word 'service' in reference to paying customers is a sick joke.  You obviously don't understand the definition.

Where do I send my invoice for all the time and work I've lost?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos