Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Customer service

Dav9999999

On ny fourth call right now to fix internet and billing problems . Currently waiting 2 hour 22min and still holding.  Worst experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solution

Re: Customer service

Dav9999999

My total wait time including all 4 calls over 4 hours to fix optus problem yet to be resolved.

Dav9999999

No solution

Dav9999999

Not solved at 2hours 40 min

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Dav9999999

Earlier in my call I was  suggested (moderated)

Dav9999999

I want to bill optus for my time wasted!!!

Vicky

@Dav9999999 - Disappointed to hear that you're still needing to get this followed up. Can you clarify what kind of Internet issue you have there? Since this post have you had a chance to chat to someone who was able to look into this for you? If you're still needing a hand with this please send shoot us your details here and we'd be more than happy to get that added on for you http://optus.com.au/livechat.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dav9999999

Suggested solution from optus representative .

Moderated  / removed by optus. 

Vicky

@Dav9999999 - I have moderated your post due to the sensitive content Dav. If this was what was discussed I'll be sure to pass your feedback on however our forum is open for public inquiries and posts of that nature does breach our terms of use (https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Yes-Crowd-Guidelines/td-p/42). We want to ensure we're not isolating anyone. We're here to assist so if you can send us some details via the link I've provided we'd be more than happy to investigate this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dav9999999

Sensitive content reason for removal of post. Doesn't make it false or misleading. Please feel free to call me if you have any issues . I have taken time off work today to deal with my optus issues.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos